Virtual Summit Schedule
11:00 AM | MAINSTAGE: Welcome to the Nearlywed Summit 😄
11:25 AM | BREAKOUT ROOMS OPEN:
- Beyond the Portfolio: Booking a photographer that understands your vision. - Khyrstina Steib
- Keep Them On the Dance Floor: A look at building the perfect wedding day playlist & the best tips for keeping your guests dancing. - Wendy Siegel
- Compassionate & Intentional Wedding Planning: 3 key ways to transform wedding planning and grow closer as a couple in the process. - Kristin & Kyle Weeks
12:05 PM | MAINSTAGE: The Wedding Blueprint: Where DIY couples plan their weddings like a pro! - Andrea Mock
1:20 PM | All-Access Pass Q&A Panel: Myth Busters: Real vendors dig into wedding planning myths and strange tips!
2:00 PM | All-Access Pass DIY Corner: A few of our wedding pros are walking you through step-by-step and showing you some leading DIY's & dupes.
- Floral: DIY your bouquet & boutinerre with Blushing Blooms.
- MUA: Learn how to do your own wedding makeup, FLAWLESSLY with Face by Trace.
- INVITATIONS: From invitation etiquette to the perfect paper and envelopes, our professional stationery is going to show you how to do it yourself!
2:40 PM | BREAKOUT ROOMS OPEN:
- Looking Past the Rainbow Flag: How to find and vet truly inclusive vendors for your LGBTQ+ wedding. - Cindy Savage
- Destination Weddings: Exploring the where, when, how, and why of choosing the perfect destination location. - Michelle Norwood
- Envisioning the Life (and gifts) You Want: Your gift registry is about more than mixing bowls and fancy gadgets. It's a shared vision for your life together and intentional gifts to match! - Elizabeth Wexler
3:20 PM | Live Q&A Panel: Ask a Planner: This panel gives you live access to some of the wedding industry's leading wedding planners. Bring your burning questions and notepad!
11:00 AM | MAINSTAGE: Aisle Society & Pretty Pear Bride: Refocusing wedding industry aesthetics! - Shafonne Myers
11:55 AM | BREAKOUT ROOMS OPEN:
- Making Time for Photos: Creating a wedding day timeline that works. - Marianne & Steve Sabrier
- More Than Just Music: Catching "bait and switch" companies and booking entertainment that will keep you on the dance floor! - Jon Hozey
- An Eco-Friendly Love Story: Plan a sustainable wedding that wows your guests and decreases its environmental impact on the Earth. - Sam Capone
12:35 PM | MAINSTAGE: Hue I Do Podcast & Vendor Directory
1:20 PM | Live Q&A Panel with Real Couples: Storytime: Hear the real scoop from couples that have done it! We get a chance to "no-filter" interview newlyweds and you're our +1.
2:30 PM | BREAKOUT ROOMS OPEN:
- Elevating Your Beauty Experience: Booking the pampering experience you deserve! - Dee Rouzan
- Setting the Vibe With Your Vendors: Two perspectives and a shared goal. Learn best practices for working with your vendors & what to expect. - Debbie-jean Lemonte
- A Ceremony That's Uniquely You: Your relationship broke the mold, and your ceremony should too! Look at ways to make your ceremony personal, engaging, & unforgettable. - Steven Greitzer
3:10 PM | BREAKOUT ROOMS OPEN:
- Deep-Breathe, You Got This: Pulling back the layers of wedding planning and helping you sort through the "nitty gritty." - Shaun Gray
- The Details of Booking Your Photographer: Whether we're talking engagement shoots and bridal sessions or contracts and timelines, let's talk details. - Anthony LaMothe
3:40 PM | Thank You Key Note: If you hung around this long, we have some surprises for you! Don't miss giveaway announcements, info from our partners, and next summit details.